Thursday, January 9, 2014

After all, face painting is very serious business to a kid...

I think kids are hilarious and a lot of fun, especially when I face paint them. Sometimes when I face paint a child, he or she will request something completely out of the blue! ​For instance, take my friend Adam here. He told me he just got a Venus Fly Trap plant from his dad and he wanted me to turn him into one. "What Adam"? Yes, a Venus Fly Trap. ​

OK... well, I have never seen one before so I had to look them up. They don't really consist of much. Just a leaf and a stem. So I tried my best to convince him to do a different design. Surely A Spiderman face painting was way better. No way. He had his mind made up! He insisted this is what he wanted, as a matter of fact he HAD TO HAVE IT PLEASE, so I went ahead and honored his request. After all, I wanted him to be happy, it's my job! And he was happy ... ​ because he said he was a Venus Fly Trap catching flies and he did! All night long... lol!
St Petersburg Florida Face Painter, Face Painting Tampa, Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment